Starbucks Coffee Company senior project manager, Strategic Initiatives, Store Development & Design - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
We love to hear from people with experience in the following areas:
· Project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources & communications (7 Years +)
· Experience working across functional areas to develop effective solutions that align with company and business unit / department objectives (7 Years +)
· Building, leading and mentoring teams (5 Years +)
· Managing complex large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects (5 Years +)
· Proficient in communication and tracking tools such as MS Project, MS Suites (effective in Excel and PowerPoint), Visio
· Experience with leading group discussions and presentations
· Experience with tactical problem solving and managing issues with projects
· Mentoring other project managers in program and project management
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
· Negotiation skills, organizational skills & analytical thinking
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Change management skills
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.