Starbucks Coffee Company senior systems engineer exchange services, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
Summary of Experience
8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or above from four-year college or university in computer science or a related field desired.
- Minimum of 8+ years of technical experience designing and configuring highly available system solutions.
- Experience in the areas of solution engineering & design, asset management, change management, capacity planning, monitoring and alerting, system security, system upgrades, patch management, enterprise backup and recovery required.
- Microsoft Exchange Certifications (e.g., MCTS, MCITP, MCM)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Growing Knowledge of systems engineering and administration.
Ideal candidate would have education and/or equivalent experience in a prior Senior Systems Engineer position
Ability to use knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to support the design and deployment of global technology solutions
Demonstrates leadership skills to help junior staff excel in role
Building on foundational skills to automate manual processes and growing technical acumen in role
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Cloud technologies and the Microsoft collaboration stack; ADFS, DirSync, Azure AD Sync, Sharepoint Online, Office 365 and Skype for Business
Advanced functions of Exchange Online including security, governance and compliance (e-discovery, retention policies, holds, DLP, MDM, etc.)
Exchange 2007/2010 administration and troubleshooting
Office365 administration and troubleshooting
- Annual Managed Expenses
- Your accomplishments, outcomes, and impact, relative to goals.
Living our Mission and Values - Behaviors that demonstrate Our Mission and Values
Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
Acting with courage, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
Helping Others Succeed - contributing to the success of others, beyond your role.
Connecting across Starbucks.
Sharing and working together.
Leveraging and learning from each other.
All Starbucks Job Descriptions are confidential and proprietary, and are to be handled in accordance with the Starbucks Standards of Business Conduct. Accordingly, job descriptions cannot be shared with individuals outside of the company without the written permission of the director Compensation, Starbucks Coffee Company.