Starbucks Coffee Company director partner resources, Human Resources - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
• Consult with senior leaders in the design, development, and execution of human resources strategies and initiatives, including change management, training and development, staffing, and succession planning, and performance management.
• Collaborate with cross-functional subject matter experts in the areas of compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, partner development and continuous improvement.
• Lead a team of partner resources managers to build capability and drive business outcomes.
We’d love to hear from people with:
• Working knowledge of U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and all other applicable U.S. employment laws, policies and procedures.
• Strong ability to influence and exercise sound judgment with the ability to mediate conflict and conduct investigations.
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and successfully facilitate change.
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to #beapartner. Apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances