Starbucks Coffee Company business reporting analyst senior, Human Resources - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
• Design and develop the business process for standard dashboards and reports that provide comprehensive workforce data and metrics to key stakeholders
• Recommend improvements and provide support for changes in reporting systems and processes to continuously optimize efficiencies
• Address different ad hoc requests from business users
• Lead database development and maintenance
• Work in a collaborative capacity with other team members to improve efficiency and drive better business results
We’d love to hear from people with:
• Advanced Tableau, Microsoft Excel, SAP (including Ad Hoc Query), SQL, etc.
• Ability to independently document business process and lead change management capabilities within the organization
• Understanding of workforce analytics concepts (turnover, stability) and how these measures are calculated
• Ability to work independently on more complex business problems
• Strong systems/reporting analytical and problem solving skills
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to #beapartner. Apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances